Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hey Santa Claus

 So, Gia's second encounter with Santa was not her happiest moment. But to be fair this is her general reaction to most men she doesn't know. So don't take it personally Santa! Since Gia wasn't able to tell Santa what she wanted this year, Angelo let him know that he was sure she wanted a Barbie house and car.


Unlike Gia's wailing and crying and gnashing of teeth...Angelo portrayed a little Angel while sitting on Santa's lap. Spewing out his desires one by one...."The Mega Shark Ship, dinosaurs, sharks, Cars 2 Movie"....the list went on and on. He even told Santa to have a Merry Christmas!

We've been having a fun Holiday season. Gia has given a lot of "Oooohs" over the decorations and when Angelo walked in to see the tree all lite up he said, "Oh the Glory of God!" I swear, I never know what is going to come out of his mouth!

We're practicing Christmas songs at our house for two pageants. I can hardly wait! Sunday Mike and Angelo were sledding through the yard while I hooked up the lights, we came inside and listened to Christmas records and drank hot chocolate....I know, I know...don't throw up in your mouth about how cheery we've been!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

cheery indeed! :) LOVE the pics - my boys finally sat on Santa's lap this year :)