Monday, October 17, 2011

When Did This Happen?

I picked Angelo up from Preschool the other day and there was a package of photos in his cubbie. I knew they were getting photos taken, but what I didn't realize is that preschool photos now resemble Senior pictures! I opened them up and literally started tearing up. When did this happen? When did my baby get so big? And seriously, if I would have told him to pose like this, it never would have happened, but at school he does it perfectly!

I'm still stunned every time I look at them. It's like one day I could barely understand the words coming out of his mouth, the next I'm having full on conversations with the kid. When I drop him off in the morning he goes right to his table and I get no more hugs...unless of course I beg for them, which most mornings I do! He's too busy showing his friends what ever car or dinosaur he brought along with him.

This is the one I'm keeping...the others are too adult looking, although I can't believe he's only three in this photo, he looks much older! Also, he resembles someone here...see if any of you see, what I see.

And here are the rest of the cuties in the Red Star Room, aka: 3-4 year old preschool. Seriously, when did this freakin happen??

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness - where has the time gone?

Love your header/banner - GREAT pic!

Fall blessings to you ~