Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Girls Night In Birthday Party

So, this month has been more than a little crazy! We bought and sold a house in less than three weeks! But somehow we've managed to fit just a little more into the month. Like this great girls night out birthday party I hosted for my mother-in-laws birthday.

For the party I ordered a pattern from one of my favorite party idea sites Couture Parties. Then I cut a bunch of fabric for each of us to put together our flower necklaces. I bought some left over pink valentine boxes from my favorite store - Dollar Tree. I added the fabric and the ribbon and beads for each guest.


 Here are all the girls creating their necklaces and enjoying lemondrops and bombpop martini's.
 Here's the guest of honor!

 I also had this super cute cake decorated by All About Cake a friend of mine who just started making these great looking and also great tasting cakes!!

After a few martini's we really started to have some fun!


Wala! The finished product!

No comments: