Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wordy Wednesday

Angelo has been saying some pretty cute (even intelligent) things lately, and at the risk of forgetting when he said them, I thought I'd share!

  • The other morning we were getting ready for church and Angelo came out of the bathroom and looked at me and smiled, then said, "Mommy you look very handsome." So sweet!
  • Last night he came home from school and while eating dinner informed us that, "Van Gogh painted the starry night." Yep, that's right, he's two and he knows Van Gogh!
  • At any given time you might catch him talking to Gia and saying, "That's James, he's the number 5 red engine Gia." Or, "This is Thomas Gia, he's the cheeky one."
  • Mike took him to the mall the other night and he pointed to the roof and said, "That's an octagon Daddy."
  • One of my favorite things he says is, "What am I doing Mommy." I'm guessing he gets that from me always yelling, "Angelo, what are you doing?"
  • The other day his teacher wrote on the back of his sheet that after flushing the toilet Angelo said, "Where does the water go Ms. Amanda?"
  • And finally, when going into Bass Pro to get his photo taken with Santa, Angelo walked down the isle saying, "Santa, where are you?"

2 comments:

Jana said...

What a smart little guy! I love what comes out of the mouths of babes....you'll have to keep us updated on the fun things he says...

The Kennedy's said...

How funny! I wish I would have kept track better of all the things Jackie has said. IT just keeps getting better and better!