Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One Day Left

So tomorrow I go in for my c-section at 6:30 a.m. I'm feeling so anxious! I can't wait to meet my new babe!

Of course two days ago I woke with nasty sinus crap draining down my throat. I hope I don't have yet another sinus infection. But I'm assuming that they can give me some antibiotics at the hospital if that is the case. I'm just worried about making a new baby sick. So hopefully it's just an allergy thing.

Grandma Sandy came to pick up Angelo this morning and I almost lost it. I won't see him till tomorrow afternoon and I'm going to miss him so much. I can't believe he'll be a big brother. He's been so grown up lately, it's like he knows he's the oldest. Yesterday he started in his new classroom and it went really well. All the kids have to hold onto a rope to head down the hall for breakfast. Typical Angelo made sure he was the first in line! He was also selected as the clip board holder for the day. He's so outgoing. So unlike me when I was little.

I can't wait to meet this new baby and see the personality differences. My next blog should be photos of the baby!

2 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I can't wait, I can't wait, I CAN'T WAIT!!! YAY!

I'll be praying! :)

Rob, Paula, Jeremey & Jaydin said...

Anxious to see the photos and new addition to the family. Will be praying for you all.