Monday, September 20, 2010

My Little Beauty Queen

Last week was nice and sunny so Gia and I headed out to the backyard to take her two week photos. She was a very good little model. She enjoyed sleeping in the sun with a breeze blowing on her in a basket. Enjoy some photos of my little sweetie pie.








This one made the birth announcement!


This was a doll crib my grandpa built me when I was a little girl.


It's been a fun two weeks with this little babe. She is as sweet as pie and is just the personality we needed as an addition to our family...low key, mellow and pretty quiet. We are enjoying getting to know her.

We left on Friday night to Nebraska City for the Apple Jack Festival. We were a little nervous to spend two nights in a tiny hotel with a 2 year old and 2 month old, but they both proved us wrong and did well under the circumstances. I'll have more photos of the weekend soon!

Pierre update: He's home and back to normal!


4 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

She is beautiful!!

Isn't it crazy how different the 2nd child is?!?

And so, so happy to hear little Pierre is home and back to normal...which I assume means peeing on the rug? :) Love that dog.

melanie said...

She really is.. agreed with Sarah, Beautiful, priceless.
and YEAH for Pierre, how awesome is that!!!!

Izzy said...

Ohmygod im in loveeeeee with your shots!! You are right, she's a great model! =D

Jen said...

Super cute pictures of Gia and I'm so happy that Pierre is better. We should get together sometime soon!