Friday, August 27, 2010

Two Year Old Comment of the Week

This week Angelo has been singing this repeatedly...
"Bob the Builder, Can he fix it.... NO!!"

I thought it pretty much summed up being two!

In other news I tried my first Plout today.
It's a mix between a Plum and an Apricot.
They're fantastic! You must try them!

Our 18-year-old neighbor (aka hoodlum)
was arrested last night. We're not sure for what
but there were six cop cars on our street,
a firetruck, paramedic and tow truck also
made their appearance. He was crying so
hard it woke me up - I thought it was Angelo
crying in the night. But no, an 18-year-old boy!

Seriously, we live in a decent neighborhood,
I swear!!

It's my last Friday at work for eight weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try the Pluot ice tea from Caribo Coffee...REALLY good

Jana R's MIL