Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Fun

I've been terrible about updating lately. We've been having so much fun it's hard to sit down and write about it all. But I do love documenting our fun and it's so nice to have these posts to look back on.

Life has been wild, stressful with lots of unexpected turns. It's easy to get down but when I uploaded these photos I realized, our life is pretty darn wonderful even through the stress. I need to keep my rose colored glasses on and keep a positive outlook. And how could you not with these sweet smiles...


Angelo made this 4th of July hat at school and was excited to wear it every where over the 4th of July weekend!

Maternity Momma!


Grammy Cella and Angelo watching the fireworks in Memorial Park.

A little glow fun!

Fourth of July was a little rainy so Grammy Cella and Angelo walked to the parade together under a big umbrella.

Now this is fun! Who doesn't love a blow up airplane?

Cece throwing snaps on the 4th.


Marco and Isabelle watching the parachutes come down.

Angelo points at the parachutes.

Marco, Angelo and Francessca - can't get more Italian than that!

4th of July pals taking in the fireworks.

No comments: