Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm a Big Guy Now!

Angelo has become quite a little grown up lately. He's definitely not a baby anymore. He talks away, sleeps in a big boy bed and goes down big boy slides at the park. He's kind of become a little dare devil at the playground and we need to follow him around because we're afraid of what he might try to tackle next! He is learning the makes of cars and seems to like Porsche's best (I wonder where he came got that from!) This past weekend he sat in a very expensive Porsche ($116,000, ahh!) and told his Nanu, I like this one! Again, I wonder where he gets that from??

Above see him with his favorite friend "Moosey" and playing on the playground.

Here I catch a glimpse of him taking a nap in his big boy bed and having a cookie in his favorite chair. He's growing so much each day, I can't help but think his next photo will be of his high school graduation. I want to slow time down, but I'm also enjoying seeing him grow.

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Oh my word! When did he get so grown up!?! Something about becoming a big brother makes them seem so much bigger.