Monday, March 29, 2010

Mini Mike

Meet Mini Mike, aka Angelo. He just got his first butch. I almost cried when he turned around. No more baby! All big boy! I was also shocked to see how much he looked like his daddy with his new buzz.

Angelo is 19 months now. I can't believe it! He's really jabbering. Now that it's gotten nice he stands by the back door and yells "sides" which is his word for outside. Yesterday he played outside for hours. Pushing his dump truck up and down the sidewalk. Can't wait to get some sand in his sand box. Although we may never get him inside then.

Some of his words are quite comical and it's hard not to use his word instead of the real word. For instance, a shower is a shocky, pop corn is pop pop, his stuffed gecko is geckoo and eieio is eieie.

His favorite book right now is "Go Dog Go" and every time he sees a dog or a car he says "go, go, go!" I could listen to him jabber all day. He really is turning quickly into a little boy and soon a big brother!

5 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

He does look so big with his new "do!"

Rob, Paula, Jeremey & Jaydin said...

Wow! he looks so grown up...what a handsome little boy.

Lindsay said...

I love it! Short hair ... there is just something that makes a baby a true boy :)

melanie said...

Oh my goodnes.. it is SO cute on him!!!!! Awww...

Jana said...

Looking good Angelo! I would love to hear you gabber, I bet it's just adorable! I love that parents know exactly what their child is saying! Connor called Strawberries; Strawby Robbies.....I still get a chuckle from that one!