Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Giblogger Secrets

Did you want to know a little secret? Well I have many! But the best one is at the end of the post.

Secret #1 - My mom and I have been working on becoming licensed Nebraska real estate agents. We've taken all of our classes and we're studying for the state and national exam now. So if you want to buy or sell in Nebraska, give us a call!

Secret #2 - This is no secret, just something I found out today - Angelo had his 18 month checkup and he is 34.25 inches tall (93%) and weighs 27 pounds (75%) no secret, he's a big boy!

Secret #3 - Angelo will be a big brother at the begining of September! I'm 13 weeks along. Just had an ultrasound yesterday and all is well. Yay! I'm due September 6th, but since I will have another c-section the doctor said I'll probably go a week early instead of a week late this time. Another Yay!

10 comments:

Julie said...

I am so excited for you!!!! You are a great Mom to Angelo and I know that you will be a great Mom to the little peanut.

LesleyAnn said...

Congrats Shell! I am so happy for you!! Take Care!!

The Kennedy's said...

Yay!!!! Congrats to the Gibilisco Fam!! P.S. I guessed the first one...I think you and your mom will be great at it! Jackie was the same weight and a wee bit taller at 18months! Hope you are feeling well.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

And that's awesome about you and your mom!

Lindsay said...

All 3 secrets made my day!! :) Happy Wednesday friend!!

melanie said...

Yiiippppeee!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!!!

Rob, Paula, Jeremey & Jaydin said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your family. I vote you schedule the birth on Sept. 7th...that would be a very special day :-)!!

Jana said...

YAY! So excited for all of your wonderful "secrets!" Hope you're feeling good and take care!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby!!
Yours and Jolyn's will be pretty close. Angelo is sure growing.
Take care!! Aunt Sharon

Jill and Jeffrey said...

OMG! Congrats Mama!!