Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snowy Dec. 9th

Thirty-two years ago today, I was born during a snow storm. So it only seems fitting that today I'm one of about thirty employees that made it into the office, the other 300 or so haven't been able to dig themselves out of the foot of snow we received.

We've got 52 mph winds and wind chills below zero.

It's been a weird week. Yesterday ten of my co-workers were let go. Three of them I worked very closely with in fact one was my boss. Today I get a new job.

A new job for the next year of my life. Can't wait to see what this year will bring!

6 comments:

Rob, Paula, Jeremey & Jaydin said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! Will be praying for you in your new job.

The Kennedy's said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!!

I remember you were born during a snow storm. You can handle anything!!
Love, Aunt Sharon

Jana said...

Hope you had a Happy, Happy Birthday!....or Burrrrthday! Stay Warm!

melanie said...

Hope that it was amazing!!!! You are!

LesleyAnn said...

Happy Birthday Shell!!!