Thursday, December 3, 2009

Join the Blogger Book Club!

Have you read some great books and wanted to share your thoughts on them with others? Do you wish you knew about great inspirational books to read? Want to connect to other blogger friends? Well now you can!


Welcome to the Blogger Good News Book Club!

Each month we'll read a thought-provoking, family friendly book that will either inspire, make joyful, occasionally sadden, relate to every woman and cause us to reflect on our place in the cosmos. The books can be anything from fiction, biographies, self help - they just need to focus on good news! Because who can't use a little more of that in their lives!


The great part is, the first eleven members get to choose the books for the year! So sign up quickly in my comment area and add a Good News Book you'd like to read.


BLOGGER BOOK CLUB RULES:

1.) Sign up in my comment area today with your name and a book (title and author please) that you'd like to read this year. Please just make sure it fits in the above "Good News" catergory.

2.) Add the above book club icon to your blog with a link back to my blog.


3.) Log-on to my site each month to see the book club selection for the month. I'll also plan to keep a log of the books along the side of my blog.


4.) Read the book!


5.) Log-on to my blog on the last Friday of each month for a bloggy discussion/review of the monthly book selection.

Check back soon for the 2010 book club list!

2 comments:

LesleyAnn said...

Great Idea!! I have been wanting to read The Shack, too! Another book that I have been meaning to read is the Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards and also if you haven't read My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, you have to!!

Jana said...

I'm up for it, Michelle!
The books I'm interested in reading is Max Lucado, "Fearless" & "Handle with Care" Jodi Picoult.