Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I've blogged. So much going on it sometimes seems to much of an effort to record my thoughts. So to sum up the last few weeks you get another bulleted list!

- Angelo is officially walking! It's so cute watching him trot along. He's still gaining his confidence but he's moving!

- Mike and I both had food poisoning a few weeks ago. Ugh! It was terrible. We're blaming it on Burger King. Although it could have been a frozen pizza. Anyway - it was a good awakening that we need to improve our food choices!

- I bought a new car! In true Gibilisco style, I had only had my car for one year, but I hated it! One day when I was writing out the payment I thought, maybe I could trade it. And sure enough I started checking around and the trade-in price was good. I drove some options and settled on a new Chevy Equinox. (photos to come). I love it! I even got supplier pricing for being a recent grad, wooohoo!

- We have officially begun our bathroom remodeling project. We tore down a mirror in Angelo's bathroom last night to find beautiful 60's style wallpaper. It was actually pretty cool, but it will have to go. It's being comformed to pottery barn style. I'll show photos of that soon too.

- My mom and I are getting professional photos of ourselves taken on Sunday for a business we're going to start. It's a secret! But details will be out soon!

- Our siding was attached by a woodpecker! He pecked a baseball sized hole in a matter of hours. For the time being it's covered up by an old license plate. We'll see if he stays away before we have the siding replaced.

- Angelo has begun throwing mini temper tantrums if you take away something he's holding. It's rather funny but it's quite serious to him. Last night Mike gave him his cell phone to hold onto. When we took it away he threw himself on the ground kicking and crying like the world was ending. Is this the beginning of the terrible two's? Yikes!

So those are the highlights. I'll post photos soon and do a better job of updating!

2 comments:

mel said...

we really really miss that little guy.. & you two as well! :)

Lindsay said...

I'm excited to hear about your new adventure!! Blessings friend ~