Friday, May 1, 2009

Nothing much but everything...

It's been one of those weeks were I can't even remember my name, let alone blog! So I stole this meme from Sarah at Life in the Parsonage to have an entry for the week!

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Face

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
So, I know I'm weird, but I don't like hoodies, they get all bunched up and make my neck hurt!

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
YES!!

4. Do you plan outfits?
Everyday before I get out of bed!

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Ready for the weekend.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
A marker

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
As if I could remember...

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
No, does the cashier at Bed Bath and Beyond count?

9. What are you craving right now?
Moose Tracks Ice Cream!

10. Do you floss?
Yes, because I read that highly successful people floss nightly!

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
That I want to plant little cabbages in my flower pots this year.

12. Are you emotional?
Yes, but I hold it in a lot.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I think so.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Both.

15. Do you like your hair?
Not today.

16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time I think I'm prety cool, but I have my moments.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure, if he was buying.

18. What are you listening to right now?
The cackles of the claims unit in my office.

19. Are your parents strict?
YES.

20. Would you go sky diving?
HELL NO.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I'll eat it occasionally.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I got my photo taken with Arnold Schwartzenager and ate and the same restuarant as Jack Nicholsen, at the same time.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Yep.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
My office, ahh no!

25. How many countries have you visited?
France, Mexico, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes, had some fun times calling people's want ads.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yep, Amtrack to California and back.

28. Brown or white eggs?
Neither, think about what you're eating, a birds baby, gross!

29. Do you have a cell phone?
Yes, but I only answer on my time.

30. Do you use Chap Stick?
Lip gloss.

31. Do you own a gun?
Yes, a BB gun, a 12-gauge and a 22. They are all in my dad's gun case in Iowa.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes, and I think I'm really cool too.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Mike's cousins, I'm giving the 9-year-old voice lessons.

34. Are you too forgiving?
No. I tend to be too unforgiving most of the time. Thus the need for God's constant reminder of His endless patience with myself.

35. Ever been in love?
Yep!

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
My hubbie, hanging with me!

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Of course.

38. Last time you cried?
Saturday afternoon, long story.

39. What was the last question you asked?
How to figure percentages in excel.

40. Favorite time of year?
Summer and fall.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I do have one that is faded and nasty. I plan to have a new one replace it after I'm done having kids, it will be something cool done of their signs.

42. Are you sarcastic?
I've been told I have a dry sense of humor.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yeah, but I can't remember it

44. Ever walked into a wall?
yep.

45. Favorite color?
I don't discriminate.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yep

47. Is your hair curly?
Not even when I try to make it that way!

48. What was the last CD you bought?
I'm an ipod girl now.

49. Do looks matter?
For sure.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
NEVER

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Not to bad.

52. Do you like your life right now?
I do.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Yes, fall asleep with it on each night.

54. Can you handle the truth?
YES, but I might cry.

55. Do you have good vision?
I wear contacts and readers.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don’t hate them, but I do dislike more than three people.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not very much, I'm more of an email gal.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Mike.

59. What are you wearing?
Black dress pants and a blue sweater with short sleeves and buttons down the side. Dress sandles with cute little buckles and black beaded earrings.

60. What is your favorite animal?
Pierre of course.

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
Mike's cousins.

62. Can you hula hoop?
yep

63. Do you have a job?
Yes - Marketing Manager

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Wedding gift for the daycare lady.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
A car window, yep!

So there is my lame post, hope you learned a few weird things about me! Happy Weekend!

No comments: