Friday, March 13, 2009

Top Tunes

In following with my friend Sarah's crazy posts this week, here are my top 25 most played ipod tunes...laugh all you like!

25. Live your Life - TI
24. Fortunate Son - CCR
23. Piece of Me - Britney (And yes, I've even been to one of her concerts! haha!)
22. Womanizer - Britney
21. Circus - Britney
20. Right Round - Flo Rida
19. It was a Good Day - Ice Cube (Very naughty lyrics, but a fav. from high school)
18. They - Jem
17. Barracuda - Heart
16. SexyBack - Justin (And, another teenie bopper concert I went to!)
15. Snow - Red Hot Chili's
14. Tiny Dancer - Elton John
13. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
12. Poker Face - Lady GaGa
10. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
09. Six Underground - Sneaker Pimps
08. Alice May - Samuel Jackson
07. Black Betty - Ram Jam
06. Baby It's You - The Smith's
05. The Love You Save - Joe Tex
04. Goodnight Moon - Shivaree
03. Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
02. Fool For Love - Sandy Rogers
01. Coconut - Harry Nilsson

Weird list!

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Crack me up we both listen to Britney :) I am totally gonna go download Right Round! And some Red Hot Chili Peppers. Good stuff Shell! :)

We're weirdos.