Friday, January 9, 2009

Notes

Remember in Jr. High when you used to get the folded up notes from your friends and boyfriends? I still have some that I save because they were so cute or thoughtful. I wonder if kids still send notes, or if they just email or text each other?

Today I got this email from my mother-in-law and I will treasure it always.


"Thank you for all the wonderful things you gave us for Christmas. The gift card to Southwest will finally get Ross moving, as far as travel goes. But the one gift you gave us "Angelo" can never be returned or not loved. The days that I have him to care for are so preious to me they are times I will never forget. I feel my life is so complete in every way, it will only get better as he gets older. Thank you so much Michelle for being the wonderful daughter-in-law, wife, and mother that you are. Love, Sandy"

I think this is going to be a great Friday! Thanks for the sweet note Sandy. You're the best!

3 comments:

melanie said...

That is the sweetest ever. What an awesome gift to have- a grandma that adores him!!

Lindsay said...

LOVE this!! Aren't emails, letters, notes ... that aren't expected ... THE BEST!?!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Mel and Lindsay took the words outta my mouth...so precious!