Wednesday, December 3, 2008

YIPPPEEE!

My aunt gave me a pair of nice wool pants from J Crew on Thanksgiving. She had grown out of them...meaning she now wears a size six! They were a size eight, and when she handed them to me they looked oh so tiny compared to the pants I've been wearing.

But I'm happy to announce that I'm sitting in those pants as I type! Yippeee! All the eating vegetables, counting weight watchers points and running on the tread mill are paying off! I needed these pants to fit so I could have a little more motivation to get me through this holiday season without stuffing my face full of desserts.

Thanks for the pants Lorraine, they are still a little snug, but I'm in them! Yahoo!

2 comments:

melanie said...

youre doing awesome!! i remember my pyramids of jeans before and after babies!!- still have a stash tucked away:)

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

YAY!

Love the blog layout too, super cute :)