This was emailed to me so I thought I'd write the answers in a post and send it on to all my blog buddies as a meme!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping
2. Real tree or artificial? Both, see last blog.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Hate eggnog!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Baby Beth doll
Do you have a Nativity scene? yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Husband
9. Easiest person to buy for? My Dad
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A scary clown from and ex-boyfriends mom.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation and The Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything clocolate
16 Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Ahhh so many! Joy to the World, The first Noel, Away in the Manger
18 Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home on Christmas and then travel back to Iowa the weekend following.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolf
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, that's what Lutheran's do!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both, we're spoiled!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Mean shoppers!
Now it's your turn...Jolyn, Jana, Paula, Sarah, Lesley, Lexi, Jill, Melanie and Lindsey. Have fun!