Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Little Child of God

This past Sunday Angelo was baptized. His sponsors were my Aunt Barb, Cousin Erika and our good friend Chad. Angelo freaked out a little while Aunt Barb held him over the water but as soon as the pastor held him for the congregation to see he stopped crying.

After the baptism we all went to my mom's for brunch. It was a great day and we were able to share it with many friends and family.







This is Angelo's first friend Ryan Sturgeon. Ryan was born in April and is the son of Mike's good friend Scott who was also the best man in our wedding. I thought it was so cute how they looked at each other! Soon they'll be causing all kinds of trouble! All of our friends are having kids soon and I can't wait to see them all grow up together.

As you can see neither Angelo or Ryan are missing any meals! Angelo goes in for his two month Dr. apt. next Monday. I'm guessing he weighs somewhere around 14 pounds - two weeks ago he weighted 13.2. Wholly cow, no wonder my arms and back hurt!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Aw congratulations little man! You seriously have the cutest cheeks I have ever seen!!

The Kennedy's said...

Way to go Angelo! You are such a cutie :)