Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mr. Mom



So, my husband would die if he knew I posted this photo on my blog! But it was to good not to show everyone! Here he is feeding Angelo in his boxer shorts!

Monday I go back to work and Mike will begin his role as Mr. Mom. He goes part-time at Taxi's Restaurant to watch Angelo two and a half days a week. His mom Sandy will watch Angelo the other days.

I have to say, it's much easier to go back to work knowing Mike and Sandy are watching my baby. And, since I only work twelve blocks from our house I can stop home for lunch often. However I have pledged that I will start utilizing the office gym at least three days a week on my lunch break (we'll see how that goes.) I know I won't want to work out when I get home, I'll only want to see Angelo.

It's funny how it's suddenly getting easier. Angelo is becoming a bit more independant and will sit in his bouncer for over 30 minutes at a time. He also loves play time and will lay on the floor for hours...as long as you entertain him!

I'm still happy to go back to work and finally get our family in a routine but I'm going to miss my sweet boy so much!

2 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

So glad it's getting easier!

How are the cloth diapers going!?!

Ya think Mike will ever find out you posted this pic? :)

melanie said...

It's wierd how old people always say it slips by so fast, but it does. Maja is in 4th grade already!
Have I told you already that he is such a doll, no not Mike..!! Love you guys.