Friday, September 5, 2008

Two Weeks Old

This week Angelo was two weeks old! Can't believe it's all went by so fast! He went to the Dr. on Tuesday and weighed 9 lbs. 8 ozs. and was 22 inches long! He's growing so fast. He is also off the belirubin machine, yay!

So much has happened in two weeks. We've had so many visitors. Above is Grandpa Weinberg who came to visit from Shell Rock. We went to take Angelo for his first visit to Cabelas!

Also, you'll notice I got my hair chopped, I think about six inches off, no more pony tails, it feels so much better! I also got my new car last weekend. Mike and his friend Scott flew to Florida and then drove the Audi wagon all the way back. They were pretty tired when they got back. I'm happy to have my new car. The mini wasn't to condusive to Angelos car seat. It was sold yesterday at the Omaha auto auction.

I will write more soon...we're late too see grandma cella!

5 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

He's so CUTE! And you look great, shell!

Love ya!

Rebecca had a boy! They named him Miles. Pretty cute too ;)

melanie said...

Love the hair- you look so cute! We all can't wait to see him, what a doll. Can't wait for the wedding, the kids want to meet their new little cousin!! Love ya.

The Kennedy's said...

You look fabulous!! Hope everything is going well and you are gettled settled in to mommyhood!

Jolyn

LesleyAnn said...

What a cutie! You look great and love the new do!!

Lesley

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

1)Lets say I was going to go get little Angelo an outfit...what size might be best?

2) How's Pierre doing?

3) I am getting bangs cut like yours...I need a change...hopefully they turn out as cute as yours :)