Monday, July 7, 2008

Shower in Shell Rock

This is me with my friend Sarah. We have been friends forever. Went to daycare (Ruthie's House), St. Paul's Elementary, all the way through to roommates at DMACC. I miss her so much!

One of my gifts from Melanie, Ailah, Belle and Miah, my cousin and her daughters, I count them as my nieces, since I don't get to have any. Mel and Josh will also be aunt and uncle to my new babe.

Here I am opening gifts under Aunt Barb's outside seating area, which is perfect for showers. Behind me is the crib the Dilly children used when they were little. My grandfather refinished it for Aunt Barb to keep at her house when babies come to stay.



This is my good friend Rebecca who is due just a few weeks after me with her third child! Rebecca didn't live far from me when I moved to Shell Rock. We became friends when we started riding the bus together. I can't believe we're all grown up!


3 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I had SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait till that little guy is here, you'll have to email or call right away :)

You are adorable pregnant.

Love ya!
Sarah

PS - I look ridiculously short...next time I'm standing on the chair ;)

melanie said...

I am selfishly hoping you wait until after we are home from Bulgaria! the 16th is perfect! you are such a beautiful pregnant!

melanie said...

ps- i missed the size somehow in my baby guesses. i think he'll be 7lbs 1 ounce!