Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Giblet's Room

This is the graphic I made for little Gib's room. It is right above his crib.

Pierre lounges in the room wondering what is going on!

This was Mike's dads dresser when he was growing up, then Mike's and now baby Gib's. Mike painted it and put new knobs on. Notice the car theme, car lamp, print and silver car bank on the shelf.


This was my rocking chair. My dad bought it for my mom when I was born. Now it's mine for the new baby. Grandma Sandy made the alphebet quilt hanging over it. Also notice his diaper bag, packet and ready to go!


Another dresser/night stand with all his books waiting to be read to him.


This was my little rocking chair growing up, I believe my aunt Lois got it for me. It has new bears sitting in it waiting to meet baby Gib.


New crib from Grandma Cella. I got him the little car bedding to match the decor.


2 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

SO CUTE, Shell!! Now it just needs a baby... :)

PS - I think you should just name him Giblet :)

melanie said...

aww! it is so cute, the graphic is my fav! i second the Giblet! he is going to be so loved!!