Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shower Time





These are photos of my first baby shower held this past Saturday. There were 40 people! The shower was held at Taxi's were my husband works and the girls who work with him made all the food. Look at all the goodies on the dessert tray!

Here I am with Mike's cousin Kerri (who is four months pregnant). I call her mini me. I feel like a huge ogre and the swelling has begun. Ugh! Oh the positive side...look at all the gifts! I can't believe everything we received. I was registered at Target and Pottery Barn Kids, there is hardly anything left! It took three cars to haul it all to our house.

Thank you so much everyone! I was nearly in tears seeing all my friends on Saturday. It was so fun to see all the friends I've met since moving to Omaha all in one room. Mike and I have such wonderful friends and family!

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I can't wait to see you all preggo!!! Is it July 5th yet!?!?

I bought baby gibilsco's present today at Baby Gap :) but that's all I'm saying.

Love ya!