Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Insane in the Membrane

I've done it again! What you ask? Take on too much! With approximately eight weeks left till I give birth, two weeks ago I decided to take an algebra class at night. I'm crazy!

So now, two nights a week after work I have algebra class. It's awful. I knew that it would be and that's why I decided to take it now, before the baby is born. To make matters worse, I will need to take one more after this because I didn't pass into the level I need and if I don't get at least 80 percent on each test, I won't make it into the next level. Last night I started my homework for today, I had over 200 problems. I could just cry!

Now here is my new schedule...

Monday - 8:00 - 5:00 work, 7:00 - 9:00 Birthing Class
Tuesday - 8:00 - 5:00 work, 6:00 - 9:00 Algebra
Wednesday - 8:00 - 5:00 work
Thursday - 8:00 - 5:00 work, 6:00 - 9:00 Algebra
Friday - 8:00 - 5:00 work
Weekend - study for algebra!

Please think of me, pray for me....anything! Normally I could get through this, but by the time I walk through the door at 9:00 I'm done for. I have to crawl in bed.

My class ends Aug. 14th, I'm due Aug. 16th....we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I want to cry FOR you!!! Dumb algebra.

I'm praying for a miraculous understanding of the dumb math stuff :)

PS - Shout out to you in my blog today :)

AND, I can't wait to see you on the 5th!!! I wanna get a super fabulous gift...nothing yet!