Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I've been tagged again!

Melanie tagged me. So here we go...

1. Write your own six-word memoir.
1. ambitious
2. creative
3. understanding
4. outdoor lover
5. karaoke queen
6. detective - I should really work for Crime Scene Investigators instead of Central States
Indemnity. I can always sniff out the truth.


2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.



This is my visual illustration of me by Simon explaining my karaoke talents...of course he doesn't seem to care!


3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.

4. Tag five more blogs with links.

Your it: Sarah, Melanie S., and Jolyn

5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You ARE the kareoke QUEEN! :)

melanie said...

i still haven't ever heard you sing karaoke!!