Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Dog's Birthday



So each May, Mike and I get together with my mom and her fiance Bob to celebrate Pierre and Dusty's birthday. I have mentioned this to people I work with on occasion and they look at me like I'm crazy! It's really not to elaborate, we grill out and the dogs get new toys and bones and they get to play. The funny part is we never forget about them! Dusty is now 5-years-old and Pierre will be four on the 14th. This year we celebrated at my moms house. Pierre is quite excited to have a new stuffed toy. Happy Birthday Dogs!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

You are good parents.

Now I feel like a bad dog owner...poor Odie, he turned 8 in January and he got jack squat. I better go give him a treat or something... :)

PS - What is with the stars and rating thing?!?! It's on mine too, and I don't like it, I have no idea how to get rid of it!!!

melanie said...

our dogs have always been born on or by a holiday, so it's like a dual thing. it is so nice that the two of them have such close buddies. friends of our have a facebook for their dog, or i guess just "she" has her own. maybe pierre and dusty should consider..?

Michelle Gibilisco said...

I don't know what the star deal is?? Hmm...maybe the dogs do need a facebook! I need to make mom one first!

gal said...

I distinctly remember an invitation from your Aunt Barb to a birthday party for her '65 Chevy Convertible whe she lived in California - do you think it is hereditary?! gal

gal said...

(I meant when)gal