Monday, April 14, 2008

Zoom Zoom Baby!

Here is a photo of the baby bedding I just ordered. I had originally picked out another quilt but my husband did not like it. I thought it was pretty funny that he was so worked up over this! The original had cars, trucks, trains, footballs and bats embroidered on the quilt. He said it was too much- that there was no theme and he just didn't understand it, haha! So now we have ordered Zoom Zoom baby. I like almost all of this except the curtains and noooo border allowed! I have only ordered the quilt for now. I should get it this week, exciting! Then I can start to officially decorate.

Also thanks for everyone's input on the baby registry. I have now completed my registry and it's nice to have it off my to do list. I registered online at Target they seemed to have about everything I could ask for. I will take photos of the nursery as it comes together, fun!

3 comments:

naomi said...

It's really cute Shelli! How fun! I really like the light green.
I noticed several people wrote sling/carrier on your baby stuff list. I don't know if you remember my wrap, called a moby wrap. But I loved it. The other thing was a portable swing. They are great cause they don't take up much room and they fold up to go with you or to put aside. They also work good just as a bouncy chair and ours worked when ailah was really little. The final thing that I couldn't have lived without later on is an exersaucer.
Anyway, it's going to be so much fun. You guys are going to be great parents! -Mel

Sarah said...

Super cute! And yeah...no border!!!!! :)

Schumacher said...

How exciting! I love this blog I feel like I get to be part of the baby planning! When i was pregnant w/ sophia i would spend hours stressing over how the colors that i chose might later effect her personality. hee hee but that's me & i'm a spaz!

How are you feeling?