Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's a Boy!


Monday I had my five month ultrasound and we found out we're having a little boy! I received this photo in an email and it made me laugh, it's kind of gross...but it's totally boy!
I'm so excited to have a boy and I can't wait to meet this little man. If he's anything like his daddy he'll be cute and sweet when he's young and then wild, I'll have my hands full with these Gibilisco boys!
Soon I'll be totally outnumbered by the boys; Mike, Pierre (our dog) and the new baby. I'm sure the grandmas will come over anytime if I need help with them! In fact Sandy (or should I call her Grandma Gibilisco, not sure she's ready for that!) has offered to help babysitt a few days a week and we're so thankful to her.
We can't wait to meet you baby Giblet, you will be very loved.

5 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

Congrats!! How exciting...you are going to be great parents!

naomi said...

baby giblet, how sweet is that. he will be so loved, he is so blessed to have you guys as parents!! congratulations!

Sarah said...

That pic is hysterical!!!

JanaBanana said...

Congratulations! Boys are fun!

gal said...

I think it is sooooooo cool that grandma gibilisco will be able to help you out. I did not work full time but when I did, my kids went to grandma's or great grandma's. Those memories are priceless for them.