Monday, April 21, 2008

Girls Night Out

Saturday night was girls night out in honor of my mother-in-laws 60th birthday. From left to right, Kerri de la Vega (Mike's cute cousin who is nine weeks pregnant) Carla Baker (my mother-in-laws friend since beauty school) Me (hiding behind the couch) Sandy Gibilisco (my cute mother-in-law, whom you'd never guess was 60) and last but not least my Mom, Marcella Best.
I made Sandy wear this tiera and blinking 60 pin. She was a good sport! I think it was because she was receiving gifts!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

FUN!

I was just looking at your gifts received list...looks like grandma Cella is having fun :)

Becoming Me said...

I found your blog from Sarah's site. Cute photos.

Keith said...

It's amazing what you can find on the internet... I'm very glad to see that you are doing well. Congratulations on the baby.