Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blog Game

I've been tagged by Sarah

Here are the rules of the game...1
1) link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by linking their names as well as links to their blog
4) let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Facts about me...

1 - My favorite job ever was working as a lifeguard at the Shell Rock pool in Northeastern Iowa. I thought I was so cool and I wore my life guard t-shirt until a few years ago when it was about to fall apart. Now it is part of a t-shirt quilt my mom had made for me for my 30th birthday.

2 - I occasionally wear four-inch-heels even though I'm six foot tall and pregnant.

3 - My hair is completly gray in the temple areas. I have to get it redied every four to six weeks and I had to cut bangs to cover the gray. I have contemplated having a gray streak run down the side like Stacy London on What Not to Wear but I think I need to be at least 35 before I do that.

4 - I let our dog Pierre curl up between my husband and I almost everynight. Yes, under the covers! I also let him drink the milk our of my cereal bowl each morning.

5 - I complain about work, but I secretly love it. I'm the dork who loves meetings, corporate politics, trying to get ahead in the company. But most of all, I love recognition, it's like crack coccaine for me!

6 - My mom and I have the same feet and hands. This is scary because she's had bunion surgery and my feet are heading that direction. Maybe I shouldn't be wearing the heels after all!

7- I don't really have any blog friends besides Sarah and my cousin Jolyn, so I wouldn't know who else to forward this too. I have readers but no blogger readers. I'm a blogging reject! It's like Jr. High all over. haha!

2 comments:

naomi said...

ughh! don't mention jr. high...
go for the gray streak, maja wants to do green..

Sarah said...

Hey Shell, will you remove my last name :) Ben's weirded out with all the axe murderers online :) Thanks!