Monday, March 3, 2008

Even Snowmen Are Sick of Winter!

After one nice day on Saturday, followed by snow again on Sunday...this is how I feel about snowmen this is the only kind of snowman I want to see! I'm sooo sick of it! My in-laws still had a reindeer and sleigh in their backyard this weekend, it was all I could do not to kick it over! I put up all my Easter decorations, even though they have to be in snow! I know God is testing my patience with more cold and snow, I'm not doing well on this test! Happy Monday blog friends....only 28 days left in March!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Snow day here...again. I am losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

gal said...

hey everyone - Dave saw a Robin in our tree in Shell Rock, Iowa yesterday! Spring has to be close......! gal

meLanie said...

that is so funny!! i am also so tired of winter!!! love you!~ maja