Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ashley's September Wedding

My little cousin (I think she's actually a little taller than me) is getting married on September 20th. I can't hardly believe it, since it doesn't seem that long ago that I used to babysit her. I'm really excited for her and she found a great guy who I really like. Ashley has been the closest thing to a little sister I've ever had, so I've been a bit protective of her at times. Don't get me wrong, she knows how to take care of herself. She's a hard worker and is now the advertising sales manager at the Waterloo Courier. I'm really proud of her!

She was my maid of honor and now I get to be in her wedding too. Above is the photo of the bridesmaid dress I'll be wearing about a month after I have my first baby! I'm a little nervous because I'm not sure if I'll have lost all the baby weight yet. I did buy the dress a size larger than I normally wear so hopefully I'll be okay.

This dress will be my motivation to try and get out on some walks (maybe runs) the month before the wedding. If all else fails, I'm hoping I'll get a large bouquet of flowers to hold over my stomach area, ha! Ashley, if you're reading this, take note!

2 comments:

naomi said...

i think it is much prettier in person. it sure outdoes my pink dresses.. hahah.

Sarah said...

Cute :) AND, I think being tall is going to totally help you with the baby weight stuff...tall people never look so ginormous preggo! ...that's my scientific theory!