Thursday, February 14, 2008

First Blog - 02.14.08

So, this is my first blog ever! I thought it would be a great thing to start so that all of our friends and family could stay updated with what is going on in the Gibilisco world - especially now that we are expecting a new edition to our family!

I think most of you know by now that I'm pregnant and due August 16th. I'm exactly 13weeks, five days along and just starting to show a little bit. It's exciting and scary all at the same time. Mostly I just can't wait till August to meet our new baby! I went in for an ultrasound on Monday and the Dr. said everything was going great and I could begin to tell friends and family. I wanted to get his blessing before telling the world since we had a miscarriage at eight weeks in September(another reason I'm super nervous!)

As Mike and I are only children, this is the first and only grandchild, so needless to say, our parents are pretty excited. Last night mom and I went to Target to look at baby stuff. She was already wanting to buy it clothes!

Today is Valentine's Day but I have my Astronomy class and Mike is working. We will plan to go out on Sat. night instead. We are so busy during the week that we barely get to see each other. I look forward to the weekends with him.

1 comment:

Sarah E. said...

I love reading blogs...I am such a nerd!